Yes, we have included two data export options:
· to export the raw data either as a csv file or
· to import the data in a format that can be easily exported into SPSS.
When this latter option is chosen, three CSV files will download.
· The questionnaire - so that you can print a hardcopy
· The answers - with one row per participant and a column for each question / answer
· An SPSS Syntax - with the appropriate syntax (in the csv file) to add variable and value names to your SPSS data file
To import the variable and value labels into SPSS, open a new syntax sheet in SPSS and copy and paste the Syntax from the csv file. Then “run all” and the variable and value names will appear in your data set.